1-2-1 Tutors in Maths and / or English.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic tutors to work on a 1 to 1 basis with our children on a catch up programme up to May 2018.
Hours will be variable and payment will be on a casual basis as follows:
?25 per hour for those with QTS or equivalent
?15 per hour for non QTS
Are you someone who:
- Is confident working with children and understands how to engage learners?
- Is a flexible and hardworking team member?
- Has worked successfully to achieve good and better progress with children?
- Can work well under direction and using your own initiative?
- Is looking for a new and exciting challenge, and is keen to contribute significantly to the future of our Academy and Northern Education Trust?
We can offer:
- The chance to join a supportive and forward thinking learning community
- A hard working team dedicated to raising standards.
- Opportunities for professional development.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
Please return completed applications to: [email protected]
Download documents below: