Class Teacher x 2 posts
Hilton Primary Academy, Hilton Avenue, Blakelaw, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE5 3RN
Telephone: 0191 286 9297 Website:http://www.hiltonacademy.org/
Required for September 2018; Teachers - 2 posts; 1 post EYFS and 1 KS1 or KS2 post dependent upon expertise and experience.
Salary Scale (M1-M6) £22,917 - £33,824
We are looking for highly motivated, creative practitioners who can add significant value to our outstanding school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will be prepared to be innovative and take risks to achieve the best possible outcomes for our children.
- Is a passionate, confident and creative practitioner.
- Is able to inspire children and colleagues.
- Has a thorough understanding of effective primary education pedagogy and practice.
- Can evidence consistently good or better teaching (If Newly Qualified, will have achieved good or outstanding in placement reports).
- Is prepared to innovate with a variety of teaching strategies including emergent technology.
- Is looking for a new and exciting challenge, eager to initiate whole school projects and is keen to contribute significantly to the future of our Academy and Northern Education Trust.
We can offer:
- The chance to join a supportive and forward thinking learning community.
- A hard working and dedicated team.
The posts would suit somebody ready for a new challenge in their career or an NQT with high aspirations.
Visits to the academy are welcomed on 18th May and 23rd May 2018.
Please ring Lisa Cato (PA to Principal) on 0191 286 9297 by 17th May 2018 to book a visit.
This Academy is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
Closing date for applications: 25th May 2018 at noon, interviews w/c 4th June 2018
Please download an application pack from our website. In addition, to support your application, in a format of your choice, on no more than the equivalent of one side of A4 paper, please illustrate why you want to be part of the team at Hilton Primary Academy.
Return completed application form and supporting document to the Principal - Mrs S Davisoneither by post, by hand or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org