Required for September 2019; Lunchtime supervisor (7.5 hours per week / 38 weeks + 2 days) - Three positions
We are looking for highly organised individuals to join our lunch supervision team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to assist pupils from ages 3 to 11 with their lunch time needs.
- Is able to work as part of a team of lunch supervisors and teaching assistants to ensure the safety and well-being of all pupils.
- Can manage day to day behaviour and social needs of a range of pupils.
- Can act as a role model to our pupils.
We can offer:
- The chance to join a supportive and forward thinking learning community.
- A hard working and dedicated team.
- Opportunities for continued professional development.
Visits to the academy are welcome prior to application. Please ring Lisa Cato (PA to the Principal) on 0191 286 9297.
This Academy is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
Closing date for applications: noon on the 5th July, interviews week of the 8th of July
Please obtain an application pack either from our website or by e-mail and return completed application forms and supporting documents to the School Business Manager: Mr D.Clay either by post, by hand or by e-mail to: [email protected]