Support Assistant Level 3
Hilton Primary Academy, Hilton Avenue, Blakelaw, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE5 3RN
Telephone: 0191 286 9297, Website:http://www.hiltonacademy.org/
Principal: Mrs S Davison
Required for September 2018 - Early Years Professional to work in our EYFS team.
Support Assistant Level 3 or equivalent experience, £17,972 - £19,446 per annum - split according to hours and weeks worked (Actual £14,323 - £15,497)
35 hours per week - term time only plus 3 Training Days.
Are you someone who:
- Is passionate about giving children the best possible start in life?
- Can take responsibility for the provision of care and appropriate learning opportunities for children, working within the EYFS framework?
- Can work as a team to improve outcomes for children?
We can offer:
- The chance to join a supportive and forward thinking learning community.
- A hard working team dedicated to raising standards.
- Opportunities for professional development.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
We encourage you to visit our school.We are holding 'open sessions' for prospective candidates on 18th May and 23rd May at 2018 10am.
Please contact Lisa Cato, PA to Principal, by 17th May 2018 to book your place- phone number 0191 286 9297.
Closing date for applications:noon on Friday 25th May
Interviews: w/c 11th June 2018
Please download an application pack from our website and return completed applications to: email@example.com