Welfare and Attendance Officer
Required for September 2019; Welfare and Attendance Officer (37 hours / 39 weeks)
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and experienced practitioners who can add significant value to our outstanding school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will support the development of safeguarding and child protection policies, training and
- procedures and guidance for the academy.
- Will lead on the coordination of referrals, arranging action and reviewing service for children and
- Will lead on the implementation of the behaviour policy and its administration.
- Is able to provide administrative support to promote academy attendance strategies.
- Is able to inspire children and colleagues.
- Has a thorough understanding of effective primary education.
- Is looking for a new and exciting challenge, eager to initiate whole school projects and is keen to
- contribute significantly to the future of our Academy and Northern Education Trust.
We can offer:
- The chance to join a supportive and forward thinking learning community.
- A hard working and dedicated team.
- Opportunities for continued professional development
Visits to the academy are welcomed prior to application. Please ring Lisa Cato (PA to the Principal) on 0191 286 9297.
This Academy is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
Closing date for applications: noon on the 5th July, interviews week of the 8th of July
Please obtain an application pack and return completed application forms and supporting documents to the School Business Manager: Mr D. Clay either by post, by hand or by e-mail to: [email protected]