To complement the new curriculum, the PE department are offering an exciting range of sports clubs this half term, both at lunchtimes and after-school. Each sport is being targeted at different year groups, but these are going to change each half term so everyone has the chance to attend all the clubs across the year. All clubs are open entry, although some have limited places for safety reasons.
- Monday - Dodgeball (Year 4)
- Tuesday - Dodgeball (Years 3)
- Wednesday -
- Thursday -
- Friday -
- Monday - Girl's Football (Years 3-6)
- Tuesday -
- Wednesday - Boys Football (Years 5 and 6) and Dance (Years 1 and 2)
- Thursday - Aussie Rules Football (Year 3-6)
- Friday - No Clubs due to staff training
All children attending an after-school club must have returned a consent slip including a contact name and number, and information about how the child will be getting home. Consent letters are available from the PE department at school.